At the JDL Group, we are constantly looking to advance our team. We aim to grow our workforce with the brightest and most innovative IT minds, whether it be a position as an SA, SE, BDM, BDE, Software Developer, Engineer, Sales or Marketing.
We pride ourselves on our JDL Group Culture. As a brand, we understand how crucial a role our employees play. Creating an environment of transparency, constant communication and comfortability is our main concern in the workplace. Appreciated employees reflect that happiness onto our customers, bringing efficiency and fulfillment to a full circle. That is why we offer all of our employees full health benefits, accelerated growth opportunity, flexible vacation/sick days and extra incentive rewards.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what position that you are applying for and we will contact you shortly.
Senior Network Security Engineer
We’re looking for an energetic, career driven, passionate, autonomous, experienced, self-driven Senior Network Security Engineer to join our growing team. This person’s responsibility will span the complete Network security technologies opportunity lifecycle, from pre-sales through delivery. The senior Network Security Engineer will have the freedom and control over how engagements are scoped and delivered. JDL Group will enable the successful candidate to continually expand their knowledge and experience in the latest information security technologies while working in a friendly environment.
Good business understanding including costing, P&L and pricing. Solid experience solving emerging security challenges like ransomware, DDoS, etc. Knowledge of leading security vendors (Cisco: AMP, ASA, ISE, FTD, OpenDNS, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Arista, Zscaler, Velocloud, Juniper, Checkpoint, F5, A10, Ixia, HPE/Aruba ClearPass, Bluecoat, Sophos, Splunk, etc.)
Ability to architect and design, plan, implement and support deployment of IT security solutions in Six or more domains in the following technologies:
- Network Security
- Anti-Malware Solution
- Identity and Access management
- Managed Security Services
- Managed Detection and Response
- Information Security Assessments, regulatory Compliance and Audit
- Endpoint Protection and Mobile Security
- Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Security Management and Operations
- Encryption and Virtual Private Networks
- Application Security
- Web and Email Security
- Data Loss Prevention
- Virtualization Security
- Cloud Access Security Broker
- Database Security
Minimum of 2 years’ experience selling integrated solution within the technology industry is required.
Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple complex projects from inception through completion
Ability to learn quickly and comprehend technical as well as business concepts
Expectation for this role is 20% presale and 80% technical delivery
Required experience and Education:
- 5+ years of hands-on Network and Security experience
- 2+ years of experience performing in a Consultant or Architect role
- Multiple industry recognized Certifications like CISSP, CCIE, PCNSE, CCNP preferred but not required
- Good understanding of Networking technologies (CCNP level knowledge in Cisco and others)
- 4-Year college degree preferred
- Current driver’s license is required
Is responsible to create an environment that delivers exceptional “Fit to Purpose” infrastructure technologies for clients. The Solution Architect must have the abilities to challenge the status quo both technically and operationally. Candidate will provide the following:
- Demonstrate strong technical sales for customers and sales teams through effective communication of the technical and business message
- Successfully lead complex customer engagements, bridging between the needs of the customer and the company offered solution
- Successfully lead and oversee assessments to gather the necessary information to design solutions for client business problems.
- Provide training and mentoring to other Engineers as they progress in mastering their professional skills and as they learn company and industry best practices
- Lead efforts to document customer needs during the sales process to deliver accurate and complete Statement of Work (SOW)
- Profit & Loss (P&L) management of account budget plan
- Work with Sales Account Teams to provide technical and business expertise so that JDL group’s service offerings and technical capabilities are maximized on each customer engagement.
- Proposed solutions that exceed customer expectations and meet technical requirements
- Create Scope of Work that accurate represent target schedule milestones and budgets.
- Provide technical, project, and relationship management for customer engagements
- Provide thought leadership and Best-of-breed insight to the Sales teams and service level delivery teams
- Demonstrated proficiency in delivering technical presentation to large and diverse audiences.
- Drive additional profitable growth within the existing account
- Have a high degree of competency in two or more technical areas: Data Center systems, Virtualization Design, Cloud Architecture, Enterprise Networking, Security and a working knowledge in several other related areas
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional and senior level experience, including previous technical management background
- Specialization in Pre-sales activities
- Know how to gather, compile, and analyze data to make practical recommendations at the tactical or strategic level to executive management
- Strong sales support skills, recognizing client needs for current and follow-on opportunities, gains customer respect, and possesses good relationship building skills
- Exceptional communications capabilities, including leveraging other people, giving presentations, and speaking publicly
- Initiative and ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Takes accountability for problems or failures, responsible for own actions, demonstrating strong ethics and integrity, and practices consistent follow-through
- Experience with recurring revenue solutions or services especially in the cyber security space.
- Experience in Government Contracting role and responding to RFP/RFI
- BS/BA and 5years relevant experience that include team leader experience with Customer engagements
- Multiple Vendors certifications