Expert-Led Threat Response
Managed Threat Response (MTR) makes it simple to secure your Windows, Mac and Linux systems against malware and other endpoint threats. Additionally, it provides 24/7 threat hunting, detection, and response capabilities delivered by an expert team as a fully-managed service. It integrates proven technology like malicious traffic detection with real-time threat intelligence to help you prevent, detect and remediate threats with ease. Also, web, application, and peripheral access policies can follow your users anywhere they go.
- Proven protection including anti-malware, HIPS and malicious traffic detection
- Web, application, device and data control for comprehensive policy enforcement
- Web filtering enforced on the endpoint whether users are on or off the corporate network
- Forensic-level system cleanup
- Automatically respond to incidents by synchronizing security between your endpoints and your firewall
- Advanced threat hunting, detection, and response capabilities delivered as a fully- managed service
- Collaborate with a 24/7 response team that takes action to remotely contain and neutralize threats
- You decide and control what actions the MTR team takes and how incidents
- Combines top-rated machine learning technology with a highlytrained team of experts
- Provide a comprehensive set of capabilities for organizations of all maturity levels
Before it Runs on Device
- Deep Learning malware detection
- Anti-Malware File Scanning
- Live Protection
- Pre-execution Behavior Analysis (HIPS)
- Potentially Unwanted Application (PUA) Blocking
- Exploit Prevention
Attack Surface Reduction
- Web Security
- Download Reputation
- Web Control / Category-based URL Blocking
- Peripheral Control (e.g. USB)
- Application Control
Stop Running Threat
- Runtime Behavior Analysis (HIPS)
- Malicious Traffic Detection (MTD)
- Active Adversary Mitigations
- Ransomware File Protection
- Disk and Boot Record Protection
- Man-in-the-Browser Protection (Safe Browsing)
Investigate and Remove
- Automated Malware Removal
- Synchronized Security Heartbeat
- Root Cause Analysis
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
Get this FREE Business Ebook Now – Ransomware Hostage: Securing Your Business Against Attack!
Ransomware is one of the most widespread and damaging threats that internet users face today. But what is Ransomware and why does it pose a threat to your business? Ransomware is a widespread and damaging type of malware, short for malicious software, typically used to extort money from businesses by encrypting the user’s files and preventing access to those files. Loss of access to critical files, followed by a demand for payment, can cause massive disruption to a company’s productivity and potentially affect its reputation.
- Could your business be a victim of a Ransomware attack?
- How does a Ransomware attack actually happen and what does it look like?
- Can your company survive a Ransomware attack?
- Learn the nine best security practices to protect your business!
Next-gen security with real-time intelligence sharing between your endpoints and firewall.
The industry’s fierce Security Operations Center — SOC-as-a-service — that makes every link in the security chain stronger.
The cybersecurity management solutions required to eliminate attack vectors and safeguard business data and services every day.