FREE Ebook, Held Hostage – Securing Your Law Firm from Ransomware!
Ransomware is what keeps IT people up at night. It encrypts files, data, and anything it can get its hands on with an unbreakable encryption key and holds you hostage until you pay the financial demands. On top of the monetary losses, which could run in the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars, you and your staff have no access to all of your data files, computer server, and emails, sometimes for days or weeks. In the meantime, client and firm information may have been breached!
- Is your law firm prepared and protected from cyberattacks and ransomware?
- How does a ransomware attack happen?
- What can you do to protect your firm?
- Learn the Nine Best Security Practices to Protect Your Law Firm!
Sign Up For A Security Assessment
Malware was downloaded every 81 seconds by the average enterprise organization in 2015, compared to every 6 minutes in 2014, Ransomware attacks have increased fivefold in the course of one year, and 6,834,446 new malware specimens were accounted for in 2016!
- How vulnerable is your network?
- Are you ready for the next WannaCry attack?
- Is your wireless network secure?
- Do you really know for sure?